- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
STOP/SLOW Paddle – ABS Plastic
TOP/SLOW Paddle – ABS Plastic Features
- ABS Plastic
- 18″ or 24″ sizes
- several reflective sheeting options.
- Includes a 2-part PVC staff (12″ handle & 60″ staff).
- Made in America
We put safety in work zone. Most traffic control regulations require the use of a STOP/SLOW paddle or flagger-helper when performing work on non-highway locations.
Our Flagger-HelpersTM help operators to direct motorists. We offer the paddle sizes and reflectivity option that conform with federal and state requirements.
In addition, we have designed them with the flagger in mind, with a Quik-SnapTM button, and a lightweight, rugged PVC handle and support staff minimizing operator fatigue
MODEL NO. DESCRIPTION
CG-1812 18″ ABS STOP/STOP Paddle
CG-1872 18″ ABS STOP/STOP Paddle with 60″ staff
CG-1884 18″ ABS STOP/STOP Paddle with 72″ staff
Great for flaggers, crossing guards, traffic control in general
02 The STOP/SLOW paddle shall have an octagonal shape on a rigid handle. STOP/SLOW paddles shall be at least 18 inches wide with letters at least 6 inches high. The STOP (R1-1) face shall have white letters and a white border on a red background. The SLOW (W20-8) face shall have black letters and a black border on an orange background. When used at night, the STOP/SLOW paddle shall be retroreflectorized.
04 The optimum method of displaying a STOP or SLOW message is to place the STOP/SLOW paddle on a rigid staff that is tall enough that when the end of the staff is resting on the ground, the message is high enough to be seen by approaching or stopped traffic.
05 The STOP/SLOW paddle may be modified to improve conspicuity by incorporating either white or red flashing lights on the STOP face, and either white or yellow flashing lights on the SLOW face. The flashing lights may be arranged in any of the following patterns:
- Two white or red lights, one centered vertically above and one centered vertically below the STOP legend; and/or two white or yellow lights, one centered vertically above and one centered vertically below the SLOW legend;
- Two white or red lights, one centered horizontally on each side of the STOP legend; and/or two white or yellow lights, one centered horizontally on each side of the SLOW legend;
- One white or red light centered below the STOP legend; and/or one white or yellow light centered below the SLOW legend;
- A series of eight or more small white or red lights no larger than 1/4 inch in diameter along the outer edge of the paddle, arranged in an octagonal pattern at the eight corners of the border of the STOP face; and/or a series of eight or more small white or yellow lights no larger than 1/4 inch in diameter along the outer edge of the paddle, arranged in a diamond pattern along the border of the SLOW face; or
- A series of white lights forming the shapes of the letters in the legend.
Eastern Metal Signs and Safety