- Designed to accommodate roll-up or rigid signs
- Steel with an orange powder-coated finish
- 16 GA.
- Tubular steel construction
- Meets MUTCD specifications
- Strong and lightweight
- Shipping weight: 12 lb
- Folds for compact storage
- Galvanized steel legs
- Materials: heavy-duty steel
- Quick and easy setup and take-down
- Ideal for light wind conditions
- Additional information
- Tripods for work zones, USA Made and ready to ship fast.
Tripod Sign Stand XFactor
XFactor Tripod Sign Stand for Roll-Up and Rigid Signs up to 48″. Powder-coated steel construction is both lightweight and economical. Designed to display Roll-Up signs up to 48″ and Rigid signs up to 18″ above ground.
Storage Size: 4.5″ W x 2″ L x 62″ H
Open Size: 57″ W x 48″ L x 45″ H
Weight: 12 lbs
Meets MUTCD specifications
Made in America
Lightweight Tripod for work zone areas that holds rigid and roll up signs. Easy to store and set up and take down.
About this item
- Designed to Display 36″ and 48″ Roll-Up and Rigid Signs 18″ Above Grade
- Powder Coated Steel Construction for Low to Medium Wind Conditions
- Compact & Economical Design Great for Storage
- Meets MUTCD Specifications and NCHRP-350 Compliant with Roll-Up Signs
Item Weight 12 Pounds
is an all-purpose three legged economy sign stand designed to hold 36″ and 48″ roll-up and rigid signs. Powder coated steel construction and ease of use makes the T55 a smart choice for low to medium wind conditions.
|Dimensions||2 × 4.5 × 62 in|