Medium and Large Sign Stands
APEX Series Sign Stands deploy quickly and easily. Our multi-position leg system allows for flexibility even on the most uneven terrain. With additional attention to detail, all of our stands feature anti-skid foot pads giving you that extra peace of mind on-site.
The Eastern Metal Stands have several leg-release systems to best fit your team’s needs (Kick-Lever, Direct-Drive, T-Pin). All of these are intuitive and easy-to-use.
Not only have we designed these stands for safety, but also considered you when the job is finished. They fold into an ergonomic, space-saving size for ease of transport because we understand that you take these into the field.
Eastern Metal Compact Sign Stands Apex Series
- Dual Vertical steel coil-springs provide optimal wind-deflection and superior lateral stability.
- Three Sign-Holder options for Rigid and/or Roll-Up Signs offer maximum versatility
- Standard Direct-Drive leg release system available with kick lever Legs and mast are corrosion-resistant steel.
- Telescoping full-mast displays Rigid Signs 18”- 60” mash approved at 18 inches above grade (Roll-Ups 14”- 84” above grade).
- 3 position legs adjust for maximum stability on uneven terrain/shoulders or optimal height.
- Dual Recoil Series displays ANY size or shape rigid (hard) sign, or Roll-Up Sign.
- Dual Recoil Series Features Break-A-Way Safety-Mast
- MASH Tested Approved Substrates: Aluminum, Roll-ups, Aluminum Composite Material.
- 3 Flag holder.
- Dual vertical steel coil-springs provide optimal wind-deflection and superior lateral stability.
- Three sign-holder options for rigid and/or roll-up signs offer maximum versatility
- Standard direct-drive leg release system, available with kick lever upon request.
- Legs and mast are corrosion-resistant aluminum.
- Telescoping full-mast displays rigid signs 14”- 60” above grade (roll-ups 14”- 84” above grade)
- 3 position legs adjust for maximum stability on uneven terrain/shoulders for optimal height.
- Dual recoil max series displays any size or shape rigid (hard) sign, or roll-up sign.
- Dual recoil max series features break-a-way safety-mast. MASH tested approved substrates: aluminum, roll-ups, aluminum composite material.
- Comes standard with 3 flag holder.
- Apex summit is designed to display rigid signs 14” – 6’ above grade, roll-ups 14” – 10’ above grade.
- Dual fiberglass leaf-springs provide industry-best lateral stability and wind-deflection.
- Aluminum (.100” wall) legs and telescoping half-mast offer maximum resistance to rust and corrosion and are light weight. The 2 position base offers stability on uneven terrain and road shoulders.
- Standard with direct-drive leg release system, for rigid/roll-up signs.
- Comes standard with 3-flag holder.
- Mash 2016 tested approved for these substrates: aluminum, roll-ups, aluminum composite material.